Ajax Vs City CL In Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Ajax is nothing special. They drew 5 matches of 9 in their league already. At the weekend they lost a 3-1 lead to 3-3 is last minutes against Heracles.
Heracles is probably League One level team.

Their defence is their weak point but we opt for sitting back. What the hell?

Why does Lescott keep popping up on the ride side of defence. It's really annoying me now.

deano ou812 said:
tommo74 said:
deano ou812 said:
Well regardless of group of deaths or not,we will need a few more years yet to get used to playing at this level....

What level is this ? As far as I am aware it is a game of football, we play teams better week in week out in the prem, I don't get all this champions league rubbish, it is 11 vs 11 same as in the league , so it is no different level at all
Well according to neville who has played in the champs league,he said it is totally different to the premier league,and takes teams a few years to adapt to it....

Well that is his opinion, my opinion is what makes it such a different level? We have international football players who have played at every level, so what makes playing in the champions league any different to playing in world cups or the league?

Plain Speaking said:
We finally get possession then pass it back to Hart who hoofs it, giving them back possession!!!!
We seem to lack any confidence to pass the ball through the team.
Surely Mancini cant be encouraging this?

Yep I noticed this, back to Hart who hoofs the fooker witha 1 in 20 chance that something positive will come of it. The only reason I can think of is nerves/ lack of confidece/ they are pressing too high for us

taconinja said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
unfortunately I'm starting to accept the fact that under mancini we will never perform to the best of our potential in europe - for some reason we just never play as well as we do in the league
We don't have the squad to perform to what you think our potential is in Europe. Divine beings could come down from outer space to manage and it wouldn't change the fact our defenders aren't confident enough or capable enough on the ball (or both) to maintain possession.
Are you joking we have very good defenders but under enough pressure every defence can break.We need to press more and pass fast and increase the tempo.The tactics are shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.