Ajay

Ajay is fine, been a bit under the weather but on the up. A rest from all us can do Ajay no harm.

As far as im concerned Ajay was telling the truth and his source was accurate.

he knew of arsenals interest in ireland well before the press did.....

he mentioned kaka months before anyone else did....he knew we had had prelim talks with kaka's people......

all that happened was that the deal fell through.......ajay nor his contact could predict that.

on city mancs the everton fan is still saying we will sign villa....even though he posted a fake pic which he has owned upto and explained.......

did ajay mention villa as well??????????????????????....i cannt remember.......but if he did then that link has been proved to with MH commenting on the fact that they were qouted 90m for him which MH says he is not worth

simon23 said:
As far as im concerned Ajay was telling the truth and his source was accurate.

he knew of arsenals interest in ireland well before the press did.....

he mentioned kaka months before anyone else did....he knew we had had prelim talks with kaka's people......

all that happened was that the deal fell through.......ajay nor his contact could predict that.

on city mancs the everton fan is still saying we will sign villa....even though he posted a fake pic which he has owned upto and explained.......

did ajay mention villa as well??????????????????????....i cannt remember.......but if he did then that link has been proved to with MH commenting on the fact that they were qouted 90m for him which MH says he is not worth

The only reason Ajay may be credible, IMO is because... I know someone who worked in Abu Dhabi recently for around a year, i heard from him the other day and when he was talking about the place he said it is quite mad... He said people drive around in bentleys with bright orange rims.... etc just because they can... so i can see them (our owners) braging etc if we got someone that big

some of the info he posted was far too detailed to be just idel gossip

Ajay is a sincere guy; a true gent. Someone mentioned he'd been a bit under the weather or something - hope he's feeling better. The Toffee fan is just a pure windup merchant and it has been obvious from the outset. Ajay, on the other hand, is a true city fan, and one who merely passed on information he had been passed with clear intentions, and if you look carefully he always made the appropriate caveat ('don't bet on what I say', or 'things aren't final until they're actually signed'). When people got carried away it was because of the hysteria they whipped themselves up into, not because Ajay had been WUMming, because he hadn't. The Toffee fan seems a decent enough chap but come on, a blatant WUM from the outset - you can't even compare him to our Ajay. Get well soon Ajay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.