AJAY's INSIDE INFO Main Posts Extracts

Re: AJAY's INSIDE INFO Main Posts Will they happen?)

Soulboy said:
Is citoeast a Rag WUM? Or am I missing something... he is almost walowing in it all. Unhealthy obsession or piss-taker. You decide.

Not a rag. Just been looking at posts from him on the other Main City site in the archives.

Soulboy said:
Is citoeast a Rag WUM? Or am I missing something... he is almost walowing in it all. Unhealthy obsession or piss-taker. You decide.

He's Ajay's publicist and agent. Think he's angling for the chief disciple spot.

Call me anything but not a RAG, please. Only trying to save users trawling 80+ pages for very little return, like I had to. No one forced to read it if they dont want to.

blue b4 the moon said:
Soulboy said:

Not a rag. Just been looking at posts from him on the other Main City site in the archives.

Thanks definitely not a RAG (40 years of proof), not intending to annoy anyone. Yes I do put in a shift, because I am a City fanatic.

I have updated this thread today with AJAYs New Year Day post (Page 86 of AJAYs 'News from the UAE' thread).

This is intended to save users new to the AJAY thread from searching 90+ pages to find AJAYs main posts and what the fuss is all about.

I know it duplicates AJAYs thread a little but it intended to help, sorry if this annoys some.

mammutly said:
Soulboy said:

He's Ajay's publicist and agent. Think he's angling for the chief disciple spot.

Agreed - can't quite understand why people are fawning over Ajay to such an extent, anyone would think he is personally brokering all these 'deals' he keeps talking about - it's all becoming a bit sad really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.