Al Jazeera documentary on Yaya Toure

Eating humble pie this time and really glad I am but it's easy to post after the event lads.

Check the historical threads.

Form's temporary.....Yaya's class is peppermint.

Watch the love & respct the other players showed him at the end. The players know a player !!

Remember how they welcomed Carlitos back.

Keep him away from the first team, for the last 18 months or so he's plodded around, got in the way, slowed the game down, not tracked back, not tackled, gone missing....

I'm concerned the PR machine is preparing us for his second coming, it'll fuck up the season....

You were saying?

Humble%2BPie.jpeg

Whether you are a Yaya lover, a Yaya hater, or somewhere in between (lord knows I've shared in the annoyance with him over the years at some times - did want him gone this year - and then joyfully screamed his name out and bought a kit with his name on it at others) we can all sort of relax a bit and take a breath now because: We have a manager who absolutely 100% from top to bottom DOES NOT guarantee players their spot and will not bat an eyelash at dropping him if he sets one foot wrong. This puts my mind at ease. Either we get fit, flying, dangerous Yaya, or he's not on the pitch. You might say I'm over simplifying but I don't think I am. Pep has already done so many things I never thought I'd see a manager do @ City.. managing Yaya is now just par for the course. It's early days, but I do believe our unruly hound AND the pet snake Seluk have gotten the Cesar Millan treatment.

am going to eat humble pie here

like many many on here yaya or i should say his agent was having a laugh and used the media to get a new deal or a move and the club did not take the bait and then the agent had a pop at pep and for me that was the last straw pep had to stand strong and to his word and i could not see a way back for yaya BUT i don't now what happen behind closed doors but a letter from yaya and i think the players also had a big say in yaya coming back into the first team but who or what happened but the best thing was seeing yaya play again

i just hope this is not a false hope and not a smoking gun going to held to pep's and the clubs head i would like to see a good 6 months and then talk in the summer but a 100% yaya is good for manchester city and the squad if he is giving his all then its going to be a good 2nd half to the season

i still smile at this

It's nice to see so many fans so forgiving.
I just cannot seem to forget the 2 stone of lard around yayas girth as he jogged around the pitch for 18 months.
Perhaps I am not a Christian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.