Alan Curbishley

Bluemoon115 said:
He's not part of any agenda.

He's just an odious, short sighted pathetic little man who happens to think the sun shines out of Fergie's arse, and the way he treated West Ham proves that his opinions on all things big and small mean nothing.
In fairness west ham deserved him at the time and everything that followed and I like them. Curbishley is a **** but every man women and child in football recognises slur knows his shit well apart from life and death situations. Fuck curbishley he is shit

Bluemoon115 said:

He's just an odious, short sighted pathetic little man who happens to think the sun shines out of Fergie's arse, and the way he treated West Ham proves that his opinions on all things big and small mean nothing.

Exactly....

my dig at Pige is that he sees agenda merchants eveywhere
The only concerted effort IMO is between SKY (includes Talksky) and the rags because of their financial investment in MUTV and indirectly in Scum as a global brand

Most other Scum loving individual quislings are just too cowardly , lazy or thick
to call out Baco and his crew

when Tevez did his disappearing act last season, I'm sure I heard Curbishley say that Baconface knew his stuff simply by selling Tevez to us and not keeping him

charliebigspuds said:
when Tevez did his disappearing act last season, I'm sure I heard Curbishley say that Baconface knew his stuff simply by selling Tevez to us and not keeping him

LOL , that one came back to slap him in the face !!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bluemoon115 said:

In fairness west ham deserved him at the time and everything that followed and I like them. Curbishley is a **** but every man women and child in football recognises slur knows his shit well apart from life and death situations. Fuck curbishley he is shit
They deserved him because one of their owners nearly bankrupted them?

What?

I love west ham mate some of my family are fans and I go a lot to games etc. they deserved what they went through then and it was for the best. The new wankers came in and employed a man who had just relegated a team so they got what they deserved. Don't preach to me I will go to church for that

Bluemoon115 said:

But this is standard fare for the media. Some opinions are given greater credence than The Gospels, while other opinions are trashed. SSNakesTV and the media generally give far more airtime to proBaconFace apologists. They know which side of their bacon butty is buttered.

There's currently vacancies at Forest and Blackburn yet I guarantee Curbishley won't be strongly considered for either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.