Alan Green - Has he congratulated us yet?

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
He is a bloated.opinionated twat who clearly confuses the role of commentator with that of pundit.
Fortunately,he is fucking useless at both,so the overlap is considerable.
And the fat Ulster blob seems to get a hard on every time the bin dippers win so much as a throw in.
I feel a much overdue on-air coronary thrombosis is imminent.

We can only live in hope.

It would be nice if it happened should we ever win the league and he was doing the commentary at the time.

Problem with Green is that he is a rabid Liverpool fan and the rise in our status has affected them greatly!....a tad jealous methinks!!

To be fair his dislike of the rags is sometimes plain to see and even bacon face will not give him the time of day!!...about he only thing I agree with him on!!!

Perversley he was always fairly pleasent about us prior to the takeover....that good old City attitude....which just proves where his loyalty lies....a disgrace really as these guys are supposed to be unbiased......a knob of the first order who loves the limelight.

This sums up my feelings towards him,

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/MjufrmE7GY8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/MjufrmE7GY8</a>

Quotes from Alan Green:-

'City are merely assembling an undignified group of football mercenaries. '

'City are a monstrosity of a club'

'But, hey, we’re ‘Citeeh’, we can spend what we like; it doesn’t matter how much ‘debt’ we accumulate in a short space of time, we’ve an incredibly rich sugar-daddy from the Middle East that’ll wash that debt away without a second’s thought? ‘We’ play outside any rules.'

Why he felt the need to say 'Citeeh' in his Belfast column is beyond me

Citysmith said:

'But, hey, we’re ‘Citeeh’, we can spend what we like; it doesn’t matter how much ‘debt’ we accumulate in a short space of time, we’ve an incredibly rich sugar-daddy from the Middle East that’ll wash that debt away without a second’s thought? ‘We’ play outside any rules.'

have you got any links?

I saw him in Sainsburys in Macclesfield last week and told him what a twat he was in front of his wife.

He shrugged his shoulders and told me that I was entitled to my opinion and I told him that he wasn't :)

Plain Speaking said:
Citysmith said:

have you got any links?

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...y-to-continue-flashing-the-cash-14502325.html

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/s...-are-making-beautiful-game-ugly-14930578.html

and the 'City are a monstrosity of a club' I remember him saying live on 606.

one of his most famous cock ups was on the last day of the 1994-95 season when he was commentating at anfield. a win for blackburn would seal the title but if blackburn slipped up the rags could snatch it if they won at west ham.

late on the scores are 0-0 & 1-1 respectively when jamie redknapp scores for liverpool. green goes into spasm, screaming in that awful high pitched voice "jamie redknapp has just won the title for manchester united!" fans throughout the land were thinking no, you knob blackburn will still win the title unless the rags score a last minute winner at west ham. the rest is history but he never retracted the bollocks he spouted and talked about blackburn's title win just a few minutes later as if he'd said nothing odd.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
motivatord112c8d4d850c60941c8f8e250135b28461900dd.jpg

He ate what he wanted !!!
2nqxrv4.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.