Alan Green - Ratface Neville - SAF......

Lindowman said:
...double tap Neville

Sensible choice.

I actually worry about the amount of venom I have for this guy. I honestly dislike him that much that even the homo erotic picture of him and scholes doesn't amuse me becuase I hate him so much.

I feel its unnatural to hate one thing so much but can't help myself. Just the site of po faced gob makes my blood boil. All the years of him smuggly going on about how great united are.

Does anyone remember the F365 sketches with him as a publc schoolboy going on about 'Sir', I used to laugh at that. But now I'd struggle to find them amusing.

Think I'll shut up about it now.

The answers simple, brainwash Green into kidnapping the pair of them and take them to somewhere that has the death penalty. Then he can shoot the fucking pair of them before turning himself in and looking forward to getting his arse smashed on death row for a few years before being put out of his and our misery.

Don't waste any good bullets - one baseball bat round the back of the ear - just as RatFace is bouncing up the touchline kissing his own arse or badge, while OdiousGreen (not insignificant either that he shares the same name as the yeller and green urine machine) mouths off about MCFC/CL DON'T MAKE ME LAAAAAAARF Whack!, and BaconFace just a gentle little tap on his purple conk!

blueinsa said:
trust me, use a 30.06 or a .308 and just make sure the are stood in line of each other and you will only need to use the one!

Happy days ;-)
Beat me to it. Use high velocity bullets and stand them in line;you'd only need the one bullet. You could use the other one when Holmes, Christian and Hucknall are standing in line waiting to pay their respects!

"No problem. One each to the head for Baconface & Ratface then beat Alan Green to death with the empty gun. I'd enjoy that."

Outright winner for me so far,PB.

You could even do your own "Dirty Harry"esque speech to baconface.....

"You know you said we'd never win the title in your lifetime......?"

"You were right."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.