Alan Green to get kit off if we win League next year...

Yuck. I just threw up a little in my mouth. It's almost so disgusting a prospect as to wish that we don't win the league! Almost!

All we need now is a dozen or so adjacent ST holders to order corresponding parts for a decent air rifle and we'd have us a turkey shoot.

Phuk Tifano said:
Alan Green categorically stated tonight on 606 that he would get his kit off and run round COMS if we won the League next year.

I look forward to seeing his little maggot in May 2011, then. Bet he hasn't seen it since Christmas 1975.

I don't particularly look forward to it, but it is a tremendous incentive to have this repellent piece of primeval ooze arrested by the nearest bobby to the mindboggling act and hopefully we might find a friendly magistrate to send him down. But best of all, a criminal conviction might put an end to his odious broadcasting career.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Phuk Tifano said:
Alan Green categorically stated tonight on 606 that he would get his kit off and run round COMS if we won the League next year.

I look forward to seeing his little maggot in May 2011, then. Bet he hasn't seen it since Christmas 1975.

I don't particularly look forward to it, but it is a tremendous incentive to have this repellent piece of primeval ooze arrested by the nearest bobby to the mindboggling act and hopefully we might find a friendly magistrate to send him down. But best of all, a criminal conviction might put an end to his odious broadcasting career.

Love it!!!

And did he bother to try and justify this latest twatticism or is he pretending to know better than everyone else on account of he has a dick for a head?

Phuk Tifano said:

what a ****, sticky this thread, if it happens, we'll push it dead far and get media involved and make a massive deal out it just to make a twat of him and see if he sticks to his words.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.