Alan Keegan

jay_mcfc

Had the misfortune of going to a ball on Saturday night where this guy was was the speaker. Endless boasts of rag bullshit and boring Scouse/City jokes...went down like a lead balloon by the end of the night.

Anyway, what is it with this prick? I remember when he did a season at City. I went to a Higher Blackley supporters meeting at the time which he attended and said he had the best job in the world and if he couldn't play for City then being the stadium announcer was the next best thing. He fucked off to the rags at the end of the season, we got the peg nosed fucker and Keegan has done nothing but slate City since.

So is he a rag or blue?

He's a Rag mate.

He used to do all the Junior Blues meetings back in the day, from what I remember he was alright back then, although I was just a kid.

He's sort of a family friend, does a bit of work in the Irish community, wrote a book, etc. He was also the DJ at my Baptism in Chorlton ! Spoke to my Dad about the move to Utd, said he couldn't turn it down as he's a big fan.

To be honest, always struck me a decent professional, and always had good words City. Obviously looking for cheap laughs at the do you were at.

He was clearly bullshitting at the meeting back then. You can tell he's a rag, got one of those faces and one of those voices.

I've seen him a few times and he's always slating City, he was that irritating on Saturday I wanted to poke his eyes out. Even the United fans on our table were shaking their heads.

He was the resident DJ in the fletchers in Denton for years. He was a knobhead rag then. Look's like things haven't changed. You should have kicked the scrawny, bald **** out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.