Alan [Merged]

The songs will obviously disappear eventually, but i hope we sing Alan songs for the next couple of games at the very least! I love the fact that no other club's fans would have done what City fans did last night.

A part of me thought the humour of our club has been dying for a few seasons now so last nite made me proud to be a blue knowing that only us could cheer an opposition player.

Also has anyone seen his twitter? "Thank you al you for THE support I love you guys. Manchester City" what a legend

Alan songs for Bolton. Nice and simple.

"We've lost that Alan feeling, We've lost that Alan feeling now he's gone gone gone"

"We miss you Alan we do, We miss you Alan we do, We miss you Alan we do, oh Alan we miss you"

also sent a friend request on facebook,imagine if loads did it.Told him to check out this website.

this is getting hillarious now
201864573.jpg

Stillsy said:
hes accepted me on facebook.

my proudest ever moment

Is it actualy him?<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:15 pm --<br /><br />
Armaan said:
SWSB said:
also sent a friend request on facebook,imagine if loads did it.Told him to check out this website.
Whats his facebook name?

Alan de carvalho. Pic is him in the shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.