Alan Wiley in the Rags game on Saturday

Godot

Did anyone else think that when the ref gave Rooney a word (clear booking like) it looked as though he addressed him as "Wazza"? Bit shocking really, I expect a level of professionalism, not matey matey with the big boys.

Also when Kieran Richardson kicked the ball back a few yards to where he committed a foul bessie mate Wazza was talking in his ear presumably trying to get him sent off and guess what it happened shocker!

They probably shared a bath later.

The lads got a valid point, too many decisions are favouring the top 4 teams, Refs are frightened to upset the "bigger teams", like the stonewall penalty that Blackburn didnt get because it was against the Arse, and we all remember last season when the ref was showing Hibbert a yellow card and Gerrard talked him into showing the red one.

You'll let it go if it happens to City will you. ???

licker said:
The lads got a valid point, too many decisions are favouring the top 4 teams, Refs are frightened to upset the "bigger teams", like the stonewall penalty that Blackburn didnt get because it was against the Arse, and we all remember last season when the ref was showing Hibbert a yellow card and Gerrard talked him into showing the red one.

You'll let it go if it happens to City will you. ???

Of course! ;-)

To be fair when watching MOTD I thought the ref was going to play at least 5 mins of over time as there was a goal scored after 2 mins of the 4 mins of overtime.

Blowing up right on 4 mins probably cost them 2 points as they were looking like scoring another, If only it had been 2 weeks earlier!

Anyway who's bothered? What's done is done, let's concentrate on tonight, that's all that matters!

Tommy Dickfingers said:
To be fair when watching MOTD I thought the ref was going to play at least 5 mins of over time as there was a goal scored after 2 mins of the 4 mins of overtime.

Blowing up right on 4 mins probably cost them 2 points as they were looking like scoring another, If only it had been 2 weeks earlier!

Anyway who's bothered? What's done is done, let's concentrate on tonight, that's all that matters!
But people complaining about the time added on in the derby has resulted in the officials making sure the game finished within the added time on Saturday, as Ferguson has proved over the years;- moaning gets results.

"Wazza" is just a fucking terrible nickname, I wonder which imaginative creative genius came up with that.

bluekat said:
"Wazza" is just a fucking terrible nickname, I wonder which imaginative creative genius came up with that.
I'm trying to think of another nickname beginning with "Wa" that would suit Mr Rooney. Give us a minute.

No; it's gone!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.