alborg pics (UPDATED)

In fine voice................

dscf2409hmi.jpg

De Niro, Looking at the pic of you and garry cooke, I reckonised you as the bloke who gave my mate grief about his southern accent in the queue at the City chippy on derby day.
Thats the only time hes been shot down in his life.You sir are a legend.

Bistoblue said:
De Niro, Looking at the pic of you and garry cooke, I reckonised you as the bloke who gave my mate grief about his southern accent in the queue at the City chippy on derby day.

Really?

Why was he giving him grief?

Bistoblue said:
please tell him i'm sorry, its bad enough the lad is a plastic:)

BrowneBlueBird said:
Hmmmmmm - not sure how to make this any bigger..................

dscf2407.jpg

Excellent! Took you long enough to find where I was, and you were meant to be sober! Ha ha! Cheers for that. It's my new matchday outfit, I'll be wearing it tomorrow.

I took a load of pictures - but everytime I pressed the camera - some ejit wanted to sing or put their hands up in the air (how rude at a football match!) - so your face was covered - and it wasn't clear it was you!

I see Ronaldo has come to watch our great team is that his Ferrari under the plane.

Click the pic.

Lol at Turner... too cool for colours are we mate?

Not the first time you've opted for the three-tone grey arrangement....

Televators said:
Bistoblue said:

Really?

Why was he giving him grief?
He started off saying a Cockney Blue was as rare as Rocking horse shit, then as we got closer to getting served, he said "dont do jellied eels here son," then finished up with a chorus of any old iron, I was pissing meself, only coz me mate was doing all the stereotypical crap about northerners on the way up the M6. (flat caps ,pigeons, whippets, that sort of shit).

Re: alborg pics

de niro said:

Anyone got a full piccy of the Citizens Flag in the background...Haven't seen that one before and it looks impressive

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.