Albufeira.

MIKEYP

Will be over in Albufeira for the Derby.Any places over there that any one can suggest to watch the game in? Any other places to go/see? May take the Porto v Sporting Braga game in the day before the Derby.
Cheers in advance.

MIKEYP said:
Will be over in Albufeira for the Derby.Any places over there that any one can suggest to watch the game in? Any other places to go/see? May take the Porto v Sporting Braga game in the day before the Derby.
Cheers in advance.

linekers in the strip

somewhere on the strip will show the match. just walk up and down it and you'll easily find somewhere.

somewhere in the old town, preferably one of the restaurants on the marina would be better for any other night.

Most bars and restaurants here will have the game on in either english or portuguese.
Rockline isn't a bad place to go and its across the road from an all u can't eat chinese buffet for 10e a head

Porto is a fair old schlepp fella

Just checked Olhanense are playing Benfica on the Sunday and that's down here on the Algarve

Decent bar at the far end (East) of Oura Beach, 10 mins from the strip. watched Villareal game, had about 4 screens.

Watched City at Munich in The Steps bar in the old town. Get some grilled sardines down your neck while your out there.

MIKEYP said:
Cheers in advance.

The train from Faro to Lisbon takes about 4 hours<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:06 pm --<br /><br />
MIKEYP said:
Cheers in advance.

The train from Faro to Lisbon takes about 4 hours

Just back from a week in Oura. Albufeira is an utter shithole that makes Blackpool look classy. It must be hell on earth in the summer looking at the type of Brits they want to attract, you know the sort - all day happy hours, all day English breakfasts and "British" themed pubs. Luckily I had a car so could get out into the countryside and down the coast to some more civilised areas.

denislawsbackheel said:
Just back from a week in Oura. Albufeira is an utter shithole that makes Blackpool look classy. It must be hell on earth in the summer looking at the type of Brits they want to attract, you know the sort - all day happy hours, all day English breakfasts and "British" themed pubs. Luckily I had a car so could get out into the countryside and down the coast to some more civilised areas.

It's sound and I be there again with family this summer,not every day for a boom boom shake the room,or an all day brekky every day,but its fucking boiling and the old town beach is fucking marvellous,top place (my mate has an apartment there which I get at right money...which helps though lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.