Album of the day - Chick Corea (Return To Forever)

Return to forever the band Chick Corea, Lenny White, Al Di Meola and Stanley Clarke pure class give the album Romantic Warrior a spin.

Must say BlueHammer thought this was a little out of left field for you especially after some of youre past selections ;-)

Return to forever the band Chick Corea, Lenny White, Al Di Meola and Stanley Clarke pure class give the album Romantic Warrior a spin.

Must say BlueHammer thought this was a little out of left field for you especially after some of youre past selections ;-)

Romantic Warrior is a monster album in its genre. Di Meola and Clarke are even better on their instruments (guitar and bass) than Chick; mind you, Stan is better on the bass than just about anyone alive.

Was lucky enough to see that classic line-up a few years back at the small venue they have next to the O2 Arena.

I’ll give this a listen .. my favourite from him was Lightyears but there’s always room in my life for more music

That's completely taken me back in time. Been ages since I've heard that.
I did even consider buying a 'handheld' keyboard at one stage of my life...I can tickle the ivories a bit (well I used to before I programmed music instead) but not quite sure what I'd have done with that...

Romantic Warrior is a monster album in its genre. Di Meola and Clarke are even better on their instruments (guitar and bass) than Chick; mind you, Stan is better on the bass than just about anyone alive.

Was lucky enough to see that classic line-up a few years back at the small venue they have next to the O2 Arena.

Agree with you now Jaco is dead :(

Im jealous you saw them.

It was probably meant to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.