Album of the day - Pink (Missundaztood)

BlueHammer85

81PqVoN%2BsBL._SY355_.jpg

Missundaztood (stylized as M!ssundaztood) is the second studio album by American singer-songwriter Pink. The album was released worldwide in late 2001 to global commercial and critical success, critics welcoming the new pop-rock sound Pink presented on the record, after an urban-influenced debut.

The album's singles were positively received by critics and fans. They all made chart debuts and became hits featured on Pink's 2010 Greatest Hits... So Far!!! album. They include the global chart-topper "Get the Party Started" and hit singles "Don't Let Me Get Me" and "Just Like a Pill", all of which reached the Top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. The album's final single was "Family Portrait", a vulnerable R&B anthem that Pink wrote about her parents' separation. That song became a worldwide Top 20 hit, peaking at #18 on the Hot 100.

1. Missundaztood
  2. Don't Let Me Get Me
  3. Just Like A Pill
  4. Get The Party Started
  5. Respect
  6. 18 Wheeler
  7. Family Portrait
  8. Misery
  9. Eventually
  10. Lonely Girl
  11. Numb
  12. Eventually
  13. Goin' To California
  14. My Vietnam

A punk/pop album from Pink - this album featured the massive hits, 'Get the Party Started' , 'Don't Let Me Get Me' , 'Just Like A Pill' (her first UK solo number 1), and the heartfelt family orientated ballad 'Family Portrait' - could argue many others on here would have gone on to be hit singles 'Misery' featuring Aerosmith is good pop soul track, 'Numb' and 'Lonely Girl' feat Linda Perry also - Whilst this was a album was mainly targeted at the punk teeny boppers it does have topics including her drug addiction, her upbringing and dealing with fame written by herself, showing it deserves more credit than your average pop album.

6.5/10

Great album, her best by far. Lonely girl is the best song she's done I my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.