Albums with no bad tracks

Loveless by My Bloody Valentine

Kind of Blue by Miles Davis

Very different from each other but definitely my two desert island discs. Never get tired of listening to either of them.

First couple of Oasis albums

First 5 New Order albums

Joy Division - Closer

A Certain Ratio - Rialto

Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell

Eyeless in Gaza - Photographs as Memories and Drumming the Beating Heart

The only two that I never have to skip a track on are The Queen is Dead - The Smiths and Strip-Mine - James. I would have put Meat is Murder in there too but I'm not always in the mood to listen to the title track.

cd-cover.jpg

HappyG said:
Moseley Shoals - Ocean Colour Scene
HappyG said:
(What's The Story) Morning Glory? - Oasis
Urban Hymns - The Verve
Everything Must Go - The Manic Street Preachers

was waiting to see when that got a mention

Dont think Ive seen Screamadelica mentioned yet
Or Exodus by Bob Marley
Automatic for the People -REM
Fun Lovin Criminals - Come Find Yourself
Fugees - The Score
New Order - Low Life

Depeche Mode -Violator

Also American Idiot is a defo for me

malg said:
Lift To Experience - The Texas Jerusalem Crossroads. Love this. Lots of great guitars, and the lead singers voice is excellent (southern American Texas drawl). I don't really know what I'd liken them to, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear Nick Cave do this sort of thing. Certainly won't be everyones cup of tea, but I will be listening to this a lot over the next few weeks (have it on as I'm typing). Great stuff....

Have you heard (the singer) Josh T. Pearson's solo record malg? (the last of the country gentlemen)
It's a belter, I saw him at a festival in the summer and he was awesome, totally engaging for just one guy and a guitar, I've been listening to it a lot since.

Lancet Fluke said:
The only two that I never have to skip a track on are The Queen is Dead - The Smiths and Strip-Mine - James. I would have put Meat is Murder in there too but I'm not always in the mood to listen to the title track.

Same hear, except dont mind MIM, but Barbarism Begins At Home is just too long for me!

Also Stone Roses debut and Ocean Rain by Echo & The Bunnymen too

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not, but Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.