Ale cans

You wouldn't !!!!!

Anyway, after my Euro away extravaganza I am going to assume City would have been at home tomorrow (as it is a Bank Holiday) so I will start drinking early, go inside and watch a match and then go back outside and carry on drinking. I will pretend I am in the Grey Horse and some tart is drinking fruity lager/cider or whatever that shit was.

FOC :)

You wouldn't !!!!!

Anyway, after my Euro away extravaganza I am going to assume City would have been at home tomorrow (as it is a Bank Holiday) so I will start drinking early, go inside and watch a match and then go back outside and carry on drinking. I will pretend I am in the Grey Horse and some tart is drinking fruity lager/cider or whatever that shit was.

just a quick post as I am in the bogs having a crafty fag (and I don't even smoke ! this virtual reality watching City thing is great) anyway we are playing some shite team in red, Haven't got a clue but we are 3 up at half time so who cares. Some Foc's are moaning cos I am having a beer and a fag but sod 'em. Up the Blues.

When lockdown started for me on 20th march I genuinely thought, right no pubs so will drink less and lose a bit of wieght, I am eating more and not had a day where I haven't had some form of alcohol since.

same, started off ok, sticking to not drinking on a school night, drifted to not drinking much on a school night and now it's "morning dear open the wine" :/ costing me a fortune this lock in......err lock down

FFS, talk about recreating City matches, well I have, fuck the rest of you, I am now, accidently re-creating Basle v City.
I would like to thank all the London Blues I met that day especially my 2 very good friends, one of whom joined me in sitting down in the road and refusing to move, then he helped me flag down a cop car thinking it was a taxi and the second London Blue, great lad, for telling the cops we were harmless drunken idiots. He then helped us both back to the apartment.

I know I am recreating it as I have just smashed my all time favourite drinking glass, I loved it more than the Mrs Mist. and it is now it is gone. Other than drinking shorts, on them now, what am I gonna do ? I loved that glass.

I might start a thread. Glasses (beer) I have loved. better than the shoe thread anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.