Aleix Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might stay this season .. him and Nmecha are the only regular loanies on tour .. and also this:

Him as Bench for Rodri while Ferna moved to CB?!

There's no space for him right now being over 22 and non-HG
if none of our 17 non-HG s would leave.

Either we sell him (maybe with a buy back)
or like Manu
we extend his contract and loan him again hoping for a better chance to sell next year.

There's no space for him right now being over 22 and non-HG
if none of our 17 non-HG s would leave.

Either we sell him (maybe with a buy back)
or like Manu
we extend his contract and loan him again hoping for a better chance to sell next year.

He is home grown.

How?
I guess you didn't even check.

He joined City summer 2015,
stayed till summer 2017
and was on loan at Girona 17/18 and 18/19.

I somehow struggle to find 36 months at City.
Agreed?

Being on loan doesn't mean you've left a club. Aleix Garcia was a registered City player from August 2015-present.

Look at Angelino as an example, he has never been in Manchester for 36 consecutive months (longest spell was January 2013-July 2015, 31 months), yet we know he is homegrown.

I think he'll be a last minute loanee, sort of like Luke Bolton last year, he'll play for us in preseason, get in the shop window, and find a decent loan late in the window.

He's not shown anything at Girona to appear good enough, but a preseason with Pep and a good loan somewhere else, and he might look like a great Rodri backup in 12 months time.

Being on loan doesn't mean you've left a club. Aleix Garcia was a registered City player from August 2015-present.

Look at Angelino as an example, he has never been in Manchester for 36 consecutive months (longest spell was January 2013-July 2015, 31 months), yet we know he is homegrown.

"A "club-trained player" is a player who, between the age of 15 (or the start of the
season during which he turns 15) and 21 (or the end of the season during which
he turns 21), and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with
his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons (i.e. a
period starting with the first official match of the relevant national championship
and ending with the last official match of that relevant national championship) or
of 36 months."

For Angelino at City it's:
13/14
14/15
Nov 15 til Dec 16
=38 months.

Players on loan are only registered at the loan club under FIFA rules,
let's not go in circles:

A player has to be registered for the club he is playing.

A player can only be registered at one club at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.