Aleksandar Kolarov - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in 115 behind the goal and yeah just after he hoofed the ball out of play twice, I saw him turn around and shout something to the fans, don't know what though.

This moaning and groaning ain't a new thing though, us city fans have always been moaning fuckers, the kippax groaned just as much as it sang back in the olden days.

Kolarov has probably been our best cb this season, but last night his reaction was daft and pointless, Stoke stiffled us and the back four on show:

Clichy, pace has gone and so he is a shaddow of the player he was
Sagna cannot defend, will not attack, spent most of yesterday out of position.
Otter and Kola are experts at sideways passing when there are clear options to put the ball forward and Kolas attemps at beckenbauer crossfield balls are woefull most of the time.
Now that being said the groans were equally daft, as bar some "come on city" from around 118-120 the atmosphere was wank, maybe if the groaners chanted instead it may lift the team.

The particular groan was after the defense and midfield had spent 60 odd minute with shite passing, fans were frustrated, players were frustrated and the groans not helpful but no worse than any other season, he has a right to react, but it won't do him any favours.

Last edited:
Thought he was our best player last night and has been our best left centre half all season

I don't like Kolorov and think he has positional and defensive problems, but he is having one of his better seasons. I have never had a go at any of our players during or after a match nor will I, whether they play well or not.

All four of our fullbacks are not good enough anymore for our style of play,

Unbelievable thread. People actually do hate a player of their own without knowing the man person. And the man as a player has so far been great for us and luckily the manager reckognise this. really poor. Once a blue always a blue and once a scapegoat always a scapegoat.

How many times is he going to get away with this?

During the second half, after he kicked the ball into the stands for the umpeenth time, the fans (and Pep) all questioned why he kept doing this and groaned. He then turns to the Bell End / South Stand and starts mouthing off.

How this ball bag has lasted 7 years despite being shite and disrespecting the club and the fans on so many occasions, I'll never know.
They deserved it for constant fuckin moaning instead of backing the team !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.