ALERT latest Seat count 1st Semi Final. ???? seats left.

It's a joke. Ticket office management should hang their heads. Why suddenly go to accesscard with 10 points 48 hours before the game when it was blatantly clear there were loads left?

CITY FOR LIFE said:
The point of starting the seat count off for this game was a bit of fun, if counting 3500 dots can count as fun, but now I am totaly f....g pissed off with City this time. A very good fan on here lent me 2 City Cards so I would get tickets which ment me paying 40 quid for my young lad. At the time I didn't mind but I have since bought 3 more on my Access cards and as of 5 mins ago even more seats are apprearing on the OS.
The fact I have now paid over has pissed me off no end seeing I have already spent 1600 on them already this season.
I am for ever grateful to the supporter on here allowing me to get my ticket early and pick a good seat but what are the club playing at, less then 48 hrs to go and more and more seats appearing.
Maybe if these had all been put up on sale in the first place and not messed about the fans we might have sold the game out instead of all this messing around.

pure sense, all tickets should be released for sale at the start, end of, then people with citycard and higher points get priority, another fuck up, city fans need to raise this issue to the club, thousands of the 'loyal' fans are getting pissed off

Even more blocks appeared now!
What exactly are they playing at. As previously said all this drip feedin tickets is nonsense. Besides the fact people have been misled into buying seats at the top lf tier 3 when better seats are available you have those who may have been put off sitting up there so have sacked it off thinking nothing else is available

is it not just a case of the north stand tickets are in the family stand, and were not available for general sale just for families. Now we are close to the game they have released them for general sale?

Really really pissed off with this ticketing system.
Got mine and the lad's tickets last week,later when my daughter met the criteria tried to change seats to be together.
Got told we would have to sit up in the gods but she hates heights,now today i can buy more than one ticket on a lower level.
Fucking piss poor sales technic City ,fucking sort it out she's not going at all now :(
We should be able to pick our own seats not them plonk us up in the god's when their's better seats available.

I've just bought my mate a ticket on my season card, though the website. Am i correct in thinking i just need to pop to the ground tomorrow to get him a paper ticket?

Mighty Mo said:
Got mine and the lad's tickets last week,later when my daughter met the criteria tried to change seats to be together.
Got told we would have to sit up in the gods but she hates heights,now today i can buy more than one ticket on a lower level.
Fucking piss poor sales technic City ,fucking sort it out she's not going at all now :(
We should be able to pick our own seats not them plonk us up in the god's when their's better seats available.
How do you know they were available then? Just because they are available now, doesn't mean they were available when you asked. They could be returns from supporters clubs

Marvin said:
Mighty Mo said:
How do you know they were available then? Just because they are available now, doesn't mean they were available when you asked. They could be returns from supporters clubs
A lot of return's on level 2 all in one place,i would love to believe that but what's the odds one everyone returning their ticket in the family stand. They just wanted to sell 3rd tiers first!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.