alex channon in salford advertiser

You should have seen some of the comments on the MEN.

MUFC Newton Heath (29/10/2011 at 10:06)
Since when was a man breaking a leg front page news? Still it cheered me up

10000BC (29/10/2011 at 14:07)
Unless you're a child, football shirts should only be worn at football grounds

Soul67, ...Revolution.... (29/10/2011 at 14:17)
Just a broken ankle eh..??? - Shame.

M15, Arctic Circle (29/10/2011 at 14:20)
Should've broke his neck

David Stewart (29/10/2011 at 19:52)
another have a go at a city player,so a 63 yr old fellow blue decides to do a dance when we score but because we score too many and hurts himself it is Dzeko's fault,I think not stop feeling sorry for yourself and be happy that we are 5 points clear at the top and winning.If you want to blame anyone howabout the hospital that you attended who sent you home saying you were ok,or did they tell him to rest but thought he knew better

Tigeruk
I totally agree with you David, it was Alex that decided to do a lap of honour every time City scored, Dzeko didn't make him do that, and I wonder how many pint's he'd downed by the sixth goal, had Dzeko forced them down his neck too? I doubt it. Then there was the fall in the kitchen, did Dzeko have any influence on his decision to go hopping around his house, no. So who is really to blame? The man himself. Sorry to sound harsh but I just get really annoyed when people refuse to take responsibility for and accept the consequences of their own actions. There must always be someone else to blame. Man up, you were being a prat and you paid the price

-------------

What a bunch of wankers!!

bit harsh some of those comments - I know the man and - I am 99.99% that this is a tongue in cheek thing - some people need to lighten up a wee bit - twas a bit of fun

law74 said:
Has he not got a supporters club to run or something else worthwhile :-)

Get well soon Alex

Nah he just turns up, nods a lot, tells us about Sierra Leonne yet again and then buggers off.

Went to see him the other day - he might be there for a few more weeks yet so if anyone who knows him wants to go either contact him via Bluemoon or PM me and I'll pass your details on and he can ring you.

If you read this Alex - was only kidding about your input to the SC. We couldn't manage without you and are ony just realising what an important role you play at the branch.

If you don't - he really doesn't do anything useful at all just sits in the corner muttering and talking to shadows. Good job he's not an old mongrel - we'd have had him shot by now. :-P

was in SL with Alex - and know his greek connections - the post etc and the MUEN - I am sure is tongue in cheek - never one to hog the limelight our Alex - just wish I had got as much publicity when I did the exact same thing in thailand 18 months ago same ankle and all - insurance company were brill £10,000 for op stay and repariate - did not blink an eye and tried to do more than we wanted

nij said:
was in SL with Alex - and know his greek connections - the post etc and the MUEN - I am sure is tongue in cheek - never one to hog the limelight our Alex - just wish I had got as much publicity when I did the exact same thing in thailand 18 months ago same ankle and all - insurance company were brill £10,000 for op stay and repariate - did not blink an eye and tried to do more than we wanted

How is the leg now Nij?
Hope it is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.