Alex Ferguson, can you hear me?

To my old friend who was a Nottingham Forest fan in 1980...when they were world beaters...who then became a Man United fan when the wheels fell off at Forest. City are much better than your team! Capiche!
Are you sure his team’s not City now or is he still Chelsea or Liverpool?

Are you sure his team’s not City now or is he still Chelsea or Liverpool?
In the 80's was aware of a guy whose brother used to buy him a City season ticket every year. When he got to working age his brother said he could now buy his own ticket he replied by telling him "I'm not buying a City season ticket I've always been a red " then f**ked off and started watching the rags.

To Mike Phelan ex utd player ,utd coach.
I remember the time many years ago when he was with his wife ,he held the door for me when i was carrying my daughter into parkers garden centre .
He saw my City bob hat, sneered ,then said something about our new owners, the money & city would never amount to anything with a smirk .
I just looked at him shaking my head & amused .
Well Mr Mike Christopher Phelan, we are definitely having the last laugh now .
I am hoping i bump into him again one day ,so i can wind the bitter twat up. lol!
He doesn’t live too far from me and his Mrs is an absolute pig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.