Alex Ferguson, can you hear me?

One of my old neighbours was heard shouting ”conference in two years“ that’s what City stands for,when we went down to the old division 3, a part time rag who since moved on.

Neighbour just called by asking summat about a tool for his wife. I'm not joking. Had to respond with, "You signed Jonny Evans... we signed Mateo Kovačić..."

On a side note the hammer has been loaned.

" Zoe Ball, James Nesbitt, Mani, Eamonn Holmes, Tony Gubba, Anthony Wilson, Angus Deayton, Geoffrey Boycott, Michael Le Vell vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen! Alex Ferguson can you hear me? Alex Ferguson ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to add your own red ****, safe in the knowledge they’ll be feeling that smidge bit shiter tomorrow,

Floyd Mayweather can you hear me?
Olly Murs can you hear me?

Your boys took one hellllllllllll of a beating
" Zoe Ball, James Nesbitt, Mani, Eamonn Holmes, Tony Gubba, Anthony Wilson, Angus Deayton, Geoffrey Boycott, Michael Le Vell vi har slått dem alle sammen, vi har slått dem alle sammen! Alex Ferguson can you hear me? Alex Ferguson ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to add your own red ****, safe in the knowledge they’ll be feeling that smidge bit shiter tomorrow,

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait for Nick Robinson on R4 in the morning. I bet he pulls a sicky.

A decade of city dominance has made him lose his barnet

The blokes a desperate prick, we saw his true personality at not getting knighted

On another note, I dunno why he bothers with his syrup, he looks alright balding and grey to be fair, he could pull off the refined middle aged look and still continue cheating on his misses as usual.

He looks like a PE teacher leaving court for touching one of the 6th form girls.

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

You
Aw - was the late, great Tony Gubba a rag? Another childhood hero lets me down!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.