Alex Ferguson, can you hear me?

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg
That was me in the pub yesterday

Anyone feel sorry for the staff of BBC.
Moved up to Salford and thought that a long tern arrangement with their rag neighbour would be lucrative for tickets etc..
They have believed their own publicity and now realize that following history made them pick the wrong neighbour.

I wonder what they will now get out of their cosy arrangement with Utd?

My gaffer (who is an alright bloke tbf) who said when Stuart Pearce was the City manager that he' used to love watching him play from the Stretford End!!'...
Had to point out that he might have been talking about Stuart Pearson !!(he probably never stood on the Stretford End anyway).
Must not forget the VAR/Refs/FA etc..Yesterday morning I was listening to Love Removal Machine by The Cult
(guitarist Billy Duffy is a big blue) thinking not only are we up against the rags, we are also up against the above lot and the undying love they have for their beloved favourites!
We may not ever remove that love they have
but we certainly fucked up the dream scenario that they would loved to have seen yesterday!

My gaffer (who is an alright bloke tbf) who said when Stuart Pearce was the City manager that he' used to love watching him play from the Stretford End!!'...
Had to point out that he might have been talking about Stuart Pearson !!(he probably never stood on the Stretford End anyway).
Must not forget the VAR/Refs/FA etc..Yesterday morning I was listening to Love Removal Machine by The Cult
(guitarist Billy Duffy is a big blue) thinking not only are we up against the rags, we are also up against the above lot and the undying love they have for their beloved favourites!
We may not ever remove that love they have
but we certainly fucked up the dream scenario that they would loved to have seen yesterday!
Love Removal Machine, what a track and what an album. Electric and Sonic Temple are both fantastic albums.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.