Alex Sandro

We'll more than likely end up with Mendy and Bertrand for the equivilant of what Chelsea will end up paying for Sandro. In a 60 game season, knowing how Pep is intending to use his fullbacks, it's a no brainer surely? If we blow 60 million on Sandro, we'll then have no choice but to rotate him with Kolarov. F**k that!

Plus, Mendy is better in the air, a better crosser of the ball and 3 years younger.

Wait, wait, hold on a second. Just checked Sandro's rating on FIFA 17. He's miles better than Mendy. F**king hell Pep. Sort your scouting out.

[QUOTE="Roy Munson, post: 10282581, member

Plus, Mendy is better in the air, a better crosser of the ball and 3 years younger.[/QUOTE]

Problem is, Looking at our squad, he is the only one equipped in the air to make the most of his own crosses!!!

Cant believe we let this one slip through our fingers 2 years ago for 26mil.....if reports are correct, sounds like he close to a Chelsea move.

Juvefc.com‏ @juvefcdotcom 38m38 minutes ago
"Sandro said yes to Chelsea, deal to be closed shortly" [CorSera]

Not a lot we could do, we had an agreement to sign him on a free but he left for Juventus. He's much better than Mendy at the moment, but hopefully with working with Pep he can develop and become as good.

Shame Chelsea have bought the A target, they will be seriously formidable, we really missed the boat the past 5 years and now we're struggling to play catch-up

Signing of the summer for Chelsea if they pull it off, going to be difficult to dethrone them I suspect.

I rate Sandro so much that I'd rather have him as LB and then have Dinho plus Dani Alves on the right. How much is he going for though as I understand a bid around £60m for him was previously rejected?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.