Alex Song-Link Fixed

Alex Song is shit. Deceived with half a good season at Arsenal when injuries crippled them, tack on an "Arsenal youth" inflated sense of worth and you've got the media hailing him as a world beater.

He's a good player but he would be a strange signing I think. With de Jong, Kompany, and Zab we're pretty set at CM. Unless one of them is leaving, or Kompany and Zab are only going to be used in defense. Who knows.

That "source" looked like some teenager has been practising his HTML web programming or whatever and just made up some website!

The story doesn't make much sense and from what I can make of it sounds very unlikely that any transfer would happen anyway?!

He is a very good player though and still young. I remember when he was at Charlton and played in the centre of midfield against us at CoMS and ran the show!

Am I the only one who thought that this would be a thread for a song for Chelsea's Alex about joining City?? Please tell me I am not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.