Alex

paul_blue said:
How about Chiellini?

Rumour on 606 that we're in negotiations with him

not for me thanks.

he had ONE good season and has been shite since and has been dropped a lot at juve,he was shite in the confeds cup aswell and was his fault that italy got twatted out ofthere by him making bad errors.

I aint seen enough of Chiellini really but he is left-footed and still young and to be fair, everyone had a shite Confeds Cup for Italy...

Wouldn't be a bad signing if 606 is right.

Chiellini rumor is actually legit for once??

I'd take him any day, for what it's worth.

actually doing a little more digging I doubt Chiellini is up for grabs or even keen on moving unless we BTOOTW. Juve have got a Serie A-winning side this year.

Gandalf Blue said:
I aint seen enough of Chiellini really but he is left-footed and still young and to be fair, everyone had a shite Confeds Cup for Italy...

Wouldn't be a bad signing if 606 is right.

Think that may have been posted for the benefit of a poster named Taylorwill07 to be fair me old wizard.

bluethai said:
I think we should go for Carvalho instead. He is currently want to move away from Chelsea as well.

A class act, he'd be a wonderful addition. I read that Inter were unwilling to meet Chelsea's £12m joint-valuation of Carvalho and Deco - a £6m Ricardo Carvalho vs. a £35m John Terry is just ridiculous.

With regards to Alex, he's covering Terry's ass as Carvalho did for so long, unlikely.

Why cant we go for bruno alvez(fc porto) and luisao (benfica), two of europes finest defenders, and they cost half the money we are bidding for lescott and terry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.