I'm middle aged and mix mainly with other middle aged people and some retired, I suspect but dont know for certain that most are Tory voters, some definitely were very pro him, but I now don't know one person who suports Johnson.

If his MPs don't get rid tonight, I'm pretty sure the Tory party will heamorage seats at the next GE with Johnson still in charge.
That'll do me.

There just won't be a big enough labour majority to reverse all the shit mind.

Just a little reminder that when May had her vote of no confidence in December 2018, she won that vote by 200 to 117. Despite the fact that she had won, there were immediate calls for her to resign, and two of the loudest cheerleaders for her resignation were Messrs Raab and Rees-Mogg.

Now I don’t suspect the numbers will be anywhere near as tight this evening, but even if it’s around the 90 mark, I’d wager those two hypocrites will say it’s outrageous and hugely damaging to the party if there are to be continued calls for his resignation.

Do love how the symmetry of politics rewards the patient.
Love that line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.