Should've added alcohol and groping to the list....

They all profess to be devout Christians don't they? Never found that bit in the bible where it says " suffer the little children we don't want to feed them " nor that passage which reads " The Lord loves those who amass and hide their riches to prevent redistribution whilst pensioners die" - not as au fait with my bible as I thought

They all profess to be devout Christians don't they? Never found that bit in the bible where it says " suffer the little children we don't want to feed them " nor that passage which reads " The Lord loves those who amass and hide their riches to prevent redistribution whilst pensioners die" - not as au fait with my bible as I thought
Blessed are the Cheesemakers (and any manufacturers of dairy products).

Great at being Catholic (Protestant,Lutheran etc) it’s the Christian bit they’re all shite at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.