I just knew he was going to do something like this. Meant to be just overseeing normal day to day business. He hasn’t actually resigned has he?
He hasnt. Reading between the lines his ego didnt want him to be remembered as being kicked out of govn. He was kicked out of his party according to him but still has "a mandate from the people".

I even suspect that was what he and the rest of his cabinet were arguing, I think thats what they agreed to, just to get him out of no 10... a way for him to leave "gracefully" with his legacy intact.

It is so childish my god.

He hasnt. Reading between the lines his ego didnt want him to be remembered as being kicked out of govn. He was kicked out of his party according to him but still has "a mandate from the people".

I even suspect that was what he and the rest of his cabinet were arguing, I think thats what they agreed to, just to get him out of no 10... a way for him to leave "gracefully" with his legacy intact.

It is so childish my god.

He hasn’t achieved any of his mandate he received back in 2019 in nearly 3 years as pm. I don’t think we can worry about him changing that in 2-3 months.

He hasn’t achieved any of his mandate he received back in 2019 in nearly 3 years as pm. I don’t think we can worry about him changing that in 2-3 months.
Not sure thats my point. More that he now has a free hit for the next three months of achieving (Or his media telling us he's achieved them) his goals whilst his replacement gets hammered actually fixing the shit. Boris may have been painted as a saviour by next year.

Not sure thats my point. More that he now has a free hit for the next three months of achieving (Or his media telling us he's achieved them) his goals whilst his replacement gets hammered actually fixing the shit. Boris may have been painted as a saviour by next year.

This mandate he got, a lot of water went under the bridge since 2019. Would all those people have voted for him knowing he partied whilst we all followed the rules and stayed in our houses for 3 months. His oven ready brexit deal, where it looks like he forgot to actually turn the oven on. Those people who voted for him need to have a long look at themselves for what they have landed on the country in what we face at the moment.

im not too fussed about Bojo now, there's a leadership challenge - someone has to be PM during the outcome of this.

he hasn't in his eyes.
He's agreed that the party can appoint a new leader, which is obviously different.
I bet they don't have a rule about what happens if someone withdraws their resignation in the middle of the contest to elect a new leader.

Like in government, this lot make rules up as they go. Then break them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.