Using a 5 ltr petrol for me doesn't set a good example, particularly when they are/ were charging us for green energy.
It’ll be armoured and need to be sufficiently powerful to get out of trouble in the event of a terrorist attack / assassination attempt / other emergency etc.

It’s not like Boris woke up one day and decided he just fancied a fast car. The police, MI5, protection officers etc make that decision.

Of all the many things to have a go at Boris for, zeroing in on the state owned car is a really bizarre one.

Hope Spetnez take the **** out.
Let me get this right, you’re hoping special forces from a hostile foreign nation we’re currently engaged in a proxy war with assassinate the democratically elected prime minister / recently resigned prime minister of our country?

What a despicable, sickening thing to say. Who the fuck are you, George Galloway?

Let me get this right, you’re hoping special forces from a hostile foreign nation we’re currently engaged in a proxy war with assassinate the democratically elected prime minister / recently resigned prime minister of our country?

What a despicable, sickening thing to say. Who the fuck are you, George Galloway?

to be fair the country he was referring to has already killed one UK citizen in recent years and on UK soil

Lmao daddy chill.

He's still in there, handcuffed himself to the radiators refusing to go? Liz twatting him with a wrench whilst someone fetches her a blow torch?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.