Can't imagine our "senior partner" isn't wise to his grift.

Can’t imagine the CIA isn’t aware of his links to Putin either
I've been wondering for a while now at whose behest Boris is visiting Ukraine and apparently representing the west - hard to believe that despite the dire state of UK and US politics he's our best option. I suspect he's actually representing the arms industry and it will be the same via other political shills that are touting him for the NATO job. Good for business.

I've been wondering for a while now at whose behest Boris is visiting Ukraine and apparently representing the west - hard to believe that despite the dire state of UK and US politics he's our best option. I suspect he's actually representing the arms industry and it will be the same via other political shills that are touting him for the NATO job. Good for business.
The person who cut Defence budgets would now be telling the UK to increase budgets.

Sounds about right.

Surely the other members get a veto? I doubt many from the EU would trust him.
Doubt he could win a majority vote to cause use of a veto to be required tbh mate. We're not in NATO, but I'd imagine he's pissed off or alienated an awful lot of the member countries who might have voted for a British Secretary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.