nah mate thanks but I am a sissy when it comes to spirits - as an honorany Yorkshireman I know what I like and I like what I bloody well say

You live in Yorkshire? So do I, where might that be? Somewhere posh I'll wager, like Harrogate, where they use soft toilet paper, men occasionally do the washing up and have a scrub in the tin bath once a year, whether they need it or not.

Last edited:
There are many countries who are looking at us, not just at Johnson, thinking we have lost the plot.

SAGE basically said, in the same meeting, that they didn’t agree with the political stance, yet we still hear that government are following advice.

One epidemiologist in America has described the UK Governments actions as murderous.

yes he is a vengeful madman
yes he is a liar - he has revealed that some of the stuff he has said/done skirted with the edges of the truth
simple thing is he has nothing to lose and he has all the evidence to back it up as he drip feeds whatsapp messages and texts into the conversation.
Johnson and his people will be squirming at this.
Everyone else should be squirming because the revelations about how things are done sinks the idea that there is some sort of democracy at work in govt
They would only squirm if they thought the voters gave a shit about lies and corruption.
Johnson's popularity suggests the voters are more concerned about the weather and "freedom day".

"I won't answer the questions but I'll keep using three word slogans...like err....Jab Jab Jab. Job Job Job!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.