not very Libertarian this is it?

There’s a thing in China called social credit where ‘model citizen’ behaviour is recorded like financial credit is recorded here. Don’t smoke, don’t drink too much, keep healthy and fit, don’t pick up speeding fines or parking tickets, and you will be better placed if you want a promotion for instance.

I simply don’t see any difference.

Its got IDS's name all over it - he will be recommending we all live off Pot Noodles within a week - Grayling would pay for a billion Pot Noodles off a company that doesn't make them .... then get sued by Unilever and Indomie for not putting the contract out to tender as is the law........
We’ll all be living off pot noodles and tinned spam soon enough when supermarket deliveries dry up due to driver shortages and the new customs regime due to start soon.

There’s a thing in China called social credit where ‘model citizen’ behaviour is recorded like financial credit is recorded here. Don’t smoke, don’t drink too much, keep healthy and fit, don’t pick up speeding fines or parking tickets, and you will be better placed if you want a promotion for instance.

I simply don’t see any difference.

Not sure Johnson and the CRG would be happy being equated with China ffs

I take no pleasure in this because I love my country but I did warn you all about Johnson, I told you he was a liar, a narcissist and a ****. I warned you we were looking at an elective dictatorship where the rules for those in power would differ from those without power, as has happened in any dictatorship in history.

It as an oft used phrase that a Labour government always ends with the economy in ruins, it should also be said that every Tory government ends with the stench of corruption. And that boys and girls is what you are witnessing, a government so corrupt, so full of liars that it is bringing shame upon our nation.

For the good of the country he should go and take his moronic underlings with him, he should go now because the longer he stays the more corrupt and more debased his government will become.
I posted the above a year last May, since then 14 months on, it is actually worse than I imagined.

Death from covid is now normalised, fuck ups are just accepted, the lying has got even more preposterous, and the Johnson lickspittles are still rimming his anus. Corruption is now so rife it is barely rises a mention, cronyism is everywhere you look and the Tories who possess the high offices of state act with total disregard for the people of the nation.

Johnson speaks to the nation about Ketchup in a word salad that even some of his lickspittles have no idea of what he speaks. Over promoted nutjobs are accusing the people of cowering from Covid, Johnson is happy to let bodies pile high, Patel is on the streets wearing combat fatigues doing photo ops as people are forcibly removed from the country, the Justice secretary lies about a report in the constitutional role of the Judiciary, that fucking idiot Grayling has somehow not managed to electrocute himself in a freak lawnmower accident, the indecision and flip flopping of this government has led to the growth in whack jobs , cranks and fruitcakes who spew these nonsensical conspiracy theories around Covid.

As Peter Oborne's book is called this nation of ours is undergoing an "Assault on the truth", it is this sort of disinformation, lies, half truths, misguidance and propagandising that leads to Dictatorship. A Dictatorship that looks benign to many Johnsonian Lickspittles because it is wrapped in a Union Flag and he is a bit of a character.

I posted the above a year last May, since then 14 months on, it is actually worse than I imagined.

Death from covid is now normalised, fuck ups are just accepted, the lying has got even more preposterous, and the Johnson lickspittles are still rimming his anus. Corruption is now so rife it is barely rises a mention, cronyism is everywhere you look and the Tories who possess the high offices of state act with total disregard for the people of the nation.

Johnson speaks to the nation about Ketchup in a word salad that even some of his lickspittles have no idea of what he speaks. Over promoted nutjobs are accusing the people of cowering from Covid, Johnson is happy to let bodies pile high, Patel is on the streets wearing combat fatigues doing photo ops as people are forcibly removed from the country, the Justice secretary lies about a report in the constitutional role of the Judiciary, that fucking idiot Grayling has somehow not managed to electrocute himself in a freak lawnmower accident, the indecision and flip flopping of this government has led to the growth in whack jobs , cranks and fruitcakes who spew these nonsensical conspiracy theories around Covid.

As Peter Oborne's book is called this nation of ours is undergoing an "Assault on the truth", it is this sort of disinformation, lies, half truths, misguidance and propagandising that leads to Dictatorship. A Dictatorship that looks benign to many Johnsonian Lickspittles because it is wrapped in a Union Flag and he is a bit of a character.
It's politics today. No accountability, no responsibility, I'm not to blame, so don't look at me with that tone of voice.

We really have reached a new nadir with the political class in charge at the moment. We are being led off a cliff, and it's not their fault. It's Labour, it's the beastly EU hating us, it's everything and anyone that doesn't believe enough in building back better. It's every excuse in the book apart from their own idiotic incompetence.

The absolute shower of shit now running our country will never accept that. The history books will judge this governments decisions in the future a complete failure of common sense, and that judgement won't be wrong.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.