Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick post to all you Arse fans on AM.

You are not a rival to City. You have a very long way to go to be a rival. Selling Sanchez to us doesn't strengthen a rival. With or without Sanchez you are way below our level.

This is the reality of the situation right now. Accept it and move on. The future may be different but for now this is how it is.

;-)

I don't know how you can be so utterly dismissive of us as rivals. How are we way below your level. We was only 3 points behind you and knocked you out of the cup, and you've only won 1 out of the last 9 games against us.

I don't know how you can be so utterly dismissive of us as rivals. How are we way below your level. We was only 3 points behind you and knocked you out of the cup, and you've only won 1 out of the last 9 games against us.
Well for a start we have strengthened and we are about to take your best player.

I see how you've put the cut off point at 9 games, make it 11 and it's W3, D4, L4
Ok, but still hardly the record of a team far above another. It's still only 3 wins out of 11 with 19 goals scored and 21 conceded.

You've taken our best players before but we've always got over it. Footballs a fast game and the seasons just fly by.

I don't know how you can be so utterly dismissive of us as rivals.

I mean, sure, you're rivals. Rivals in the same way West Brom or Stoke are rivals, but yeah.

How are we way below your level.

Pondering the many answers to this can make for a good way to keep yourself entertained while waiting for the Wizz Air delays, for your Thursday flights to lesser known Eastern European cities, to watch the football.

When you have been top of the league in recent times, some of us have written you off completely right then.

Others have argued 'no, they are much stronger this season blah blah'. To which the reply has been 'wait and see'. Suddenly, off come the wheels.

The reason people are not taking Arsenal seriously is because they have been watching them bottle it every season for more than a decade, in spite of having squads which are perfectly capable of winning it.

In the last few seasons, City have had a squad which needed an overhaul, as well a lame duck manager replaced by a new manager, Utd have had David Moyes, signed a plethora of shite, Chelsea have swapped & changed managers, so Arsenal become the main contenders right ?

No actually it's Liverpool, or Spurs or when everyone has turned to shite & it's nailed on Arsenal$s year, fucking Leicester win it, with SPURS as the main threat.

Meanwhile, you have had a manager building a team, for over TEN YEARS.

If Arsenal were to actually live up to the yearly bullshit hype, it would be almost as much a shock as when Leicester won it. Yes you 'should' be up there. Yes you might turn up v City & play it like a cup final, but then you shit your pants & get rolled over by a no mark rags team a week later.

That's why people don't take Arsenal as being rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.