Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can not understand Arsenal not being willing to sell to City for £50 million. It`s not as if they are a title rival. We will be fighting for the title whilst they will be battling for 4th place. So they`ll sell to PSG for £35 million and lose money???

If not Alexis hope we sign a big forward to use as a plan B weapon instead. e.g. Llorente

Well not sure if a plan B could be that different of a plan A.

Pep won't copy PEG. He admires footballing magicians like Silva or Sergio or Sanchez.

I also think we need to trust Sergio and Jesus in the middle.
IF at all we clearly need support on the left wing. Sane was nearly playing every match this year!
A further option would be good combined with finishing qualities, that's why Sanchez.
(Of course Nasri is a fine footballer, but not such a scorer, nor a fighter unfortunately).

On top I wouldn't underestimate Alexi's winning mentality.
We have to identify and sign those special players who make the difference
and have an impact on the spirit of the whole team.
Not sure about our low conversion rate last season, but I would talk about character as well. Imo.

I'm sure if all this talk with PSG is true we would have heard something from our own club by now as in we are now targeting other forwards and have no interest in Sanchez. Seeing as no talk is coming out of the club I still think we are still in pole position no matter what the bookies are quoting. Just my opinion though

Wenger just said the Sanchez rumours are "media imagination " and that he's not interested in selling to a foreign club either.

latest

We've come this far. We must go on

I think you have to say fair play to them if they sell to PSG for £35m instead of City for £50m+. Selling him to a rival is a no go for their fans and they've shown some backbone over the financials for once.
I'd laugh at how insecure and small minded they'd been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.