Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sanchez is getting sold this summer.
I don't think the club are putting up a "front".
I think Wenger genuinely will refuse to sell, to anyone.

Wenger may well refuse to sell..but if Sanchez hands in a transfer request and City throw 60 mil+ on the table..well it's not Wengers decision to make..it's not his money that will be lost if he walks next year

I do believe Wenger is serious this time and don't think we'll get sanchez. He did it before but this time he looks seriously adamant he won't let him go and said it so many times in pretty no bullshit form it wouldn't work well for him in his current relation with fans if he would broke the promise again. It was different with nasri and rvp, he had much more credit with arsenal fans back then.

I keep saying it & im getting more & more convinced by the day that City know it's now not possible to sign Sanchez & are going all out for Mbappé. I could see us promising Sanchez a spot next season when he's a free agent. As unpopular as it is, I could see Aguero moving on the Real next season so it's free up a spot.

Aguero will not move to Real. He's stated several times that he wants to move back to Argentina once his current City contract ends and have a few years playing there.

Wenger may well refuse to sell..but if Sanchez hands in a transfer request and City throw 60 mil+ on the table..well it's not Wengers decision to make..it's not his money that will be lost if he walks next year

That's the thing, everyone's claiming how Wenger won't sell after such strong comments, but he's said himself Sanchez hasn't asked to leave.

Once he comes back from holiday, demands to leave and starts kicking up a fuss, Wenger will find his way to rationalise it and say that because the situation changed, so did his stance on selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.