Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadvilla.jpg
Oh, that Villa!

I never realised that!

;-)

I think the fact that Alex is hasn't played yet is a good indication that the deal may have been already done. If he was staying at and was happy with Arsenal, then surely he would have signed an extension to his current contract. My guess is that City have agreed that Arsenal are to make the announcement when it suits them. If I'm right with my guessing then the news should be out by Sunday night.

Theo Walcott is on 140k PW...and he is only good enough for the bench it seems.

strange player walcott. You can't say he's shit but he is at same level for 15 years. And sometimes, though rarely, looks world class.

I think the fact that Alex is hasn't played yet is a good indication that the deal may have been already done. If he was staying at and was happy with Arsenal, then surely he would have signed an extension to his current contract. My guess is that City have agreed that Arsenal are to make the announcement when it suits them. If I'm right with my guessing then the news should be out by Sunday night.

Someone said it earlier, but Wenger is probably looking for a replacement but doesn't want the world to know they have that extra 70m to spend...also Sanchez to sulk or even refuse to play (unlikely) to give them a reason to say "look we tried but he wanted out and 70m is too good to turn down" then announce another player to make them forget etc etc.

Maybe the 70 million will go to Arsenal's owners and Wenger can blame the lack of reinvestment on the timing....

i didn't realize it earlier but arsenal have a difficult away game at Liverpool, so wenger might be thinking its better of selling him after utilizing him for Liverpool's game. Sanchez has been declared fit to play against pool by wenger earlier this week and Sanchez to city might be announced by monday before he heads of for international break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.