Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the other day that I reckon it'll get done Tuesday ..only reason being him playing for chile on Thursday. Makes sense

Well,does to me anyway lol

Tuesday at most :) would be funny as fuk if he scores the winner tommrow and scores the winner again for us when liverpool visit us. I feel something must already be in place and that is the reason we havent gone for any other strikers. Moreover tixi and pep would be well aware of aguero's injury record, i cant accept they would be naive enough to go with 2 strikers only

Tuesday at most :) would be funny as fuk if he scores the winner tommrow and scores the winner again for us when liverpool visit us. I feel something must already be in place and that is the reason we havent gone for any other strikers. Moreover tixi and pep would be well aware of aguero's injury record, i cant accept they would be naive enough to go with 2 strikers only
This is my thinking too,no way would we just wait till the last minute knowing there is a chance it won't happen without having anyone else lined up ..which I don't believe we do. That's what leads me to thinking we know we'll get him. But that's just me

I agree, having also let Kelechi go, and Sane, Sterling and KDB aren't 20 goal a season men, surely we must have someone in the bag? I can't believe that with all Pep's preparation he's willing to bet the season on Kun staying fit and in form and Jesus playing about 60 games?

The intrigue continues. Impossible to read what Arsenal are going to do. I think we are going to bid for Alexis after the Liverpool game.

apologies... ignore my previous post, I thought you meant after we play the dippers! Long night and a hangover don't help haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.