Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilarious that Wenger isn't starting Lacazette. Can't read much into starting Sanchez starting, other than the gooners playing hard ball which we know.

Draw the ideal result here, but could see the dippers twatting them.

Being in the starting line up tells me he won't be signing for us. It's a shame really we need Tevez types and he would have fitted that role perfectly. Never mind there's always Jonny.

Still think it's gunna happen but if not, I'll really be looking forward to Ox, Ozil and Sanchez leaving for free next summer and Arsenal spending a total of 50m to replace them buying mid table players from La Liga a la Perez and players from the Championship. They'll be lucky to finish 7th next season. What does Wenger think Arsenal will magically win the title and they'll all sign new deals. Haha. If Stan & the board really let these contracts run down I'll be in shock, not only is it terrible planning it's setting themselves up for failure in the future and weakens their image as a club. Which player would sign a 5 year deal if it means they have to see out their whole contract no matter what happens? Not one.

Hilarious that Wenger isn't starting Lacazette. Can't read much into starting Sanchez starting, other than the gooners playing hard ball which we know.

Draw the ideal result here, but could see the dippers twatting them.

Lacazette has not been tested in games like this ... still has to adapt to the PL.
Wegner makes Alexis play to put him in touch with the team -in an emotional way- to try to keep it.

it's a shame that it's his last game for Arseal.

If they lose, Arsenal will be more desperate for Alexis to stay. If they win, it will give them more hope.
A draw is the best for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.