Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha. Innit. I realise that I sound like i've got a serious downer on Roberts, but I don't. I just genuinely believe it's a year too early and one more loan to a higher level will be what is required.

Totally agree about Sanchez. I think he'd be a game changing addition to our squad so here's hoping!
Roberts is the same age as Sane and Jesus. And if Celtic wasn't a good enough standard, why did we sanction the loan in the first place. He played Champions League football at Celtic last season and played in front of 50,000 demanding fans. I think he's had his preparation and now we'll find out if he's ready

Roberts is the same age as Sane and Jesus. And if Celtic wasn't a good enough standard, why did we sanction the loan in the first place. He played Champions League football at Celtic last season and played in front of 50,000 demanding fans. I think he's had his preparation and now we'll find out if he's ready

This absolutely.

Try him out, if he's very close, keep him at it, if he's close but not quite imminent, loan him in Jan, if he's obviously not going to make the step up, sell him.

All our young players who are anywhere near it, should have been going through that process for the past few years.

Not sure Pep will always play Sane wide - he may get opportunities down the middle where his pace will be just as telling.

Yeah I thought I had read last summer when we signed him that Sane could play striker as well.

As for Alexis, if he wants us and Bayern won't pay the fee, Arsenal are well and truly fucked. We'd hold all the leverage as well and I think we'd be paying 35m tops if Alexis tells us he will come here free in a year if he isn't sold.

This absolutely.

Try him out, if he's very close, keep him at it, if he's close but not quite imminent, loan him in Jan, if he's obviously not going to make the step up, sell him.

All our young players who are anywhere near it, should have been going through that process for the past few years.

Scott Sinclair looks a world beater in that league, Roberts has talent but I doubt he's ready for City...

We just have to get this one done! With the ticket to the champions league the rags going to buy every star they can. Griezmann, James and who know maybe Neymar. People here taking about Roberts like he is the one who going to make a diffrent. He is talented thats true but he play in a very weak league and Its not like he smashed the league, he had a nice season, not more than that. Alexis is WC and we have to get him, Sanchez, Sane, Agüero, Jesus, Sterling - 5 players for 3 positions its not so bad, still a lot of game time for everyone

Arsenal will never sell him to PL rival considering current difficult situation of Wenger and Gazidis. So he will probably leave for Bayern and City will sign Douas Costa or Coman from Bayern.

Arsenal will never sell him to PL rival considering current difficult situation of Wenger and Gazidis. So he will probably leave for Bayern and City will sign Douas Costa or Coman from Bayern.

Or Kimmich. Obviously not the same position but a young versatile player Guardiola has worked with before. Could plug a lot of gaps.

Maybe it wasn't Arsenal's offer that stopped him or maybe it was. Looks like something intervened his transfer to Bayern. It could be us too, or another rival.

Scott Sinclair looks a world beater in that league, Roberts has talent but I doubt he's ready for City...

Oh, not that one again.

That rules out Luiz Suarez being any good, because thirty other strikers in the Dutch League were shite & was used by idiots on here to explain why Virgil Van Dijk would be a bad signing for City at 13 mil.

I wish people would stop using this. It's garbage.

The only way to find out about Roberts isto try him out. If he fails, sell him. If we don't try him out when he's done absolutely everything right, what was the point of buying him ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.