Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Nolito issue has been strange for me for many months going back to his red card - already linked to reunite with Unzue at Celta Vigo or Setien at Real Betis

Alexis Sanchez, Pep knows well - I would hope he wouldn't be looking to have him as the solution for a goalscorer

If we missed out on Sanchez what other (realistic) attackers would you like us to go for.
Could settle for Messi.

Tbh I don't think we need another, we could bring Roberts back as a squad player and De Bruyne/Bernardo Silva could also cover the wing positions, or with the right full backs we could switch to 3-5-2 on occasion. Depends on other signings.

Could settle for Messi.

Tbh I don't think we need another, we could bring Roberts back as a squad player and De Bruyne/Bernardo Silva could also cover the wing positions, or with the right full backs we could switch to 3-5-2 on occasion. Depends on other signings.
i have to disagree our lack of composure in front of goal has costed us just as much if not more than our defense we need another 20 goal a season player.

Could settle for Messi.

If Kelechi is going we will need another Striker that's for sure as can't rely on just Kun and Jesus

i have to disagree our lack of composure in front of goal has costed us just as much if not more than our defense we need another 20 goal a season player.
Or just Gabby and Sané available for the entire season and Aguero to keep his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.