Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky reporter at Arse says he's been told by 'a senior official' that they won't accept a 'cash only' bid & that Arsenal are 'very happy' with their transfer dealing this summer.

So we absolutely know that's fucking horse shit as Wenger has told everybody that he wanted to keep Ox!

This is like when Thaksin had people selling City players without mentioning it to Mark Hughes.

Fucking shambles.
Appeasing the fans with how hard they tried but had to accept the cash in the end, IMO as I said earlier we are giving Arsenal time before announcement that is all and its still guesswork.

Arsenal can't be that dense. It's like a shite version of Fergies last years. Fergie didn't have a vision for the future as he was about to leave and wanted one last title win so was bringing back Scholes and signing RVP and I get the sense Wenger is doing the same except his group don't have the testicular fortitude to challenge for the title and are filled with players who don't want to be there. It'll be Chelsea under Mourinho ( final year ) bad for Arsenal if Sanchez and Mustafi really are desperate to leave but don't.

What is with arsenal and their board playing silly buggers?

I don't buy this "we need a replacement first" they will have known about the transfer all summer, probably way longer and to fuck about till the last day and then brief the media that they need a replacement is utterly Buffoonish.

Appeasing the fans with how hard they tried but had to accept the cash in the end, IMO as I said earlier we are giving Arsenal time before announcement that is all and its still guesswork.
They might be talking bullshit, but I can't believe they are lying to appease fans when it will be exposed within 12 hours.

Do we at BM have a contingency plan if the deal doesnt go through, like..say... throwing flares at Arsenal for their shitty wheeling dealing leaving us with nothing in the end?

Really how can there be so many going right to wire? It's almost as if the press pay them to create some drama all the way up to deadline day... sells papers does it not? Gets people tuning in to watch the countdown clock on skysports and the like too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.