Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I t

I tend to agree with you. There's a bit of shiny new toy syndrome going on. Sometimes people forget what we have whilst also forgetting that Sanchez stands out as a diamond amongst a pile of shite at the moment. I can guarantee he won't 'look' individually as good for us because he'll be alongside better players. That's not to say he isn't a great player who wouldn't improve us but we're good already.

playing with better players will make him even better........the difference playing with someone like David Silva or Yaya to playing with the arsenal midfield is chalk and cheese.......it will take the pressure off him (if he does come) and he will be playing with truly world class players in midfield

If you put sanchez in our team ahead of any of our current attackers, we will score more goals and create more chances. I think you're slightly under rating Sanchez.
he wont have a free role. If you watched him as a wide forward for chile in the Summer he was ineffective.

I think we might be calling their bluff especially if waiting for Mangala to go through then bang £70 or £80 mil.
But they say they want a player. I thought cash was going to be enough. Does not look like it. Unless it's all last minute bluff trying to get us to up our offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.