Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done fuck all wrong, that's why.

Posted City had their offer accepted by Arsenal eight hours ago.

Confirmed a couple hours later. Stated deal for Bony was agreed with Swansea earlier this week.

A fee also agreed for Evans. Since then Mangala has pulled the plug on Palace

Some clown has sold his grandmother to place a bet and I am seemingly on the hook if Arsenal choose to not follow through.

Happens every window.

The thing that made me laugh is that line (in the Mail I think?) that Arsenal contacted City because they had 'found a replacement, Thomas Lemar' and were now prepared to sell Alexis if they could sign him, like they had just scouted him or something?

The whole thing is just too unbelievable to be true. They need better scriptwriters.

He's done fuck all wrong, that's why.

Posted City had their offer accepted by Arsenal eight hours ago.

Confirmed a couple hours later. Stated deal for Bony was agreed with Swansea earlier this week.

A fee also agreed for Evans. Since then Mangala has pulled the plug on Palace

Some clown has sold his grandmother to place a bet and I am seemingly on the hook if Arsenal choose to not follow through.

Respect you bud Regardless of how this turns out. Your brother really has your back too. You and @Zin 'messiah' Zimmer are both good in my eyes.

I'd probably take next summer off. You just can't win :/

If they have done the dirty on us then fair enough but it was in the press incredibly quickly that the deal was only if they got someone in so my assumption is we knew. I still think there are possibilities though if only because Arsenal keeping him against his will and letting him walk for nowt seems like such a monumentally stupid decision.

Yes I agree. If there was no actual agreement, they may well still reach a deal at a higher price.

In fact you would think that would be a likelihood.

Happens every window.

The thing that made me laugh is that line (in the Mail I think?) that Arsenal contacted City because they had 'found a replacement, Thomas Lemar' and were now prepared to sell Alexis if they could sign him, like they had just scouted him or something?

The whole thing is just too unbelievable to be true. They need better scriptwriters.
And after Ornstein tweeted yesterday that Arsenal had no money to sign anyone, they suddenly made a 90mil pound bid. What bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.