Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could they possibly be chancing there arm hoping we are desperate enough to throw Sergio into the deal b4 throwing the towel in at 10.50 and letting him come,

And fuel Arsenal's bad behaviour. I hope not. Fuchs Arsenal, fuck Wenger. We'll be fine.

I think a few people need to calm down a bit here. Whether we get him or not we still have the best attacking line up in the league and supposedly the best manager, I guess they're gonna have to show their worth now. All those saying "what if Aguero and Jesus get injured" could easily say the same about all of our rivals. There will be no excuses if we fail to mount a serious challenge this year with or without Sanchez.

With Alexis it would be easier. He is more clinical than Jesus and Kun. Also would help to have him in CL!!! Guess we need to go all guns blazing next summer.

Could they possibly be chancing there arm hoping we are desperate enough to throw Sergio into the deal b4 throwing the towel in at 10.50 and letting him come,

Even Arsenal know there's zero possibility of doing a deal involving Aguero in that time.

I'd definitely bung Aguero in the deal, but would he get a start in front of a fit Welbeck? Not so sure....

As a Chilean, it's gonna suck not seeing Alexis playing in the CL. In his final years & at his prime coming off an amazing season, then wasting it in the EL & getting 5th or 6th in the PL.

Fuck man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.