Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly ground breaking news given what's emerged over last few hours but I've heard from our side of things it's over.....no incomings.

Well, more specifically, someone who needed to stay at work tonight has been told it won't be a late one. (Probably not in those exact words).

I'm still minded we'll wake up to him being a blue and arsenal moaning to anyone who won't listen about financial doping and nasty city screwing them over, and hey if not, good luck with lexi, he wants out!!! He's poisoning a (sort of) rivals dressing room drip by bloody drip, talk about fifth columns. Its hard to know (assuming it is dead) if even whinger is complicit. Maybe he's had enough of the dogs abuse from the ungrateful tarquins that forget their invincibles season that he's resolved to fuck em over who knows. With or without dirty sanchez they're a fucking mess

Some of you fuckers disappointed with this transfer window can't have been supporting us 20 years ago I fucking know that, or you have lost your minds

Nothing to do with 20 years ago: it's been a great window already and will be even better if we sign Sanchez. But if we don't I'm happy with what we've got anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.