Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 hr 52 minutes left lads. It's over I guess. Brilliant transfer window, can't dent that. Fixed a lot of our issues at the back. Not enough to get us to CL finals. Prem would be a dogfight. Would have been a walk in the park with Sanchez. Oh well, we move on.

Heard it all know. Just said on SkySports News that Arsenal believe that not selling Sanchez shows their intention to challenge for the PL.

Even the most gullible Arse fan can see through that shite. If that was true then they'd have added some talent to their squad.
3 points from 9 lol.

2 statements made today- we can fanny about all summer on 1 player and get nowhere- and unable to get a 2nd rate rag over the line- why the fuck sell Kalechi and Bony with no backup???... very disappointed....

1 hr 52 minutes left lads. It's over I guess. Brilliant transfer window, can't dent that. Fixed a lot of our issues at the back. Not enough to get us to CL finals. Prem would be a dogfight. Would have been a walk in the park with Sanchez. Oh well, we move on.
It's been a great window indeed think many just feel deflated because they had got their hopes up so much that Sanchez was gonna sign.... then he doesn't so you can understand the feelings of those that feel a bit down from this.

Nothing to do with 20 years ago: it's been a great window already and will be even better if we sign Sanchez. But if we don't I'm happy with what we've got anyway.

I think it's been an excellent window when you look at who we've brought in and who we have managed to offload. It would have been nice to get Sanchez but if it's not to be, then maybe next Summer for free and our money can be used for more pressing positions in defence and CM.

Arsenal on the other hand have to replace their 2 top players plus the Ox and a fair few others that will be out of contract next Summer. I know which position I would rather be in. The way they have treated Sanchez may also discourage top players from wanting to sign for them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.