Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
After what they've done to him this summer. Not a fucking chance. He won't let Arsenal have a decision over his future again after this summer.

He'll leave for free next summer and collect a big signing on fee, hopefully he's still adamant on City but i'll just take him leaving that lot for free.
I don't mean a 400k/week contract. I mean something way bigger. Messi/Ronaldo money. To pacify him for the year.

My fear is they offer him a ridiculously huge contract just so that they can get a large fee for him next summer.

Probably not, be 30 then. Players with his engine and desire don't last long. This was their best chance of getting some serious money for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sources close to Alexis Sanchez have told the independent he is now somewhere b/w “crestfallen” and “livid”

They won't see the same Alexis as last season.

Hopefully in a year, he hasn't entered the beginning of his decline. He'll be 30.
Players that play like him don't last long.
Precisely this.

I desperately wanted him, but really as a short term measure. He could have given us two very good years and helped us to give Silva, Yaya and Vinnie the Champions league trophy they so badly need/want/deserve before they retire.

Next summer we should move on and find a younger, more driven forward for the long term to take over from Serge.

Now or never for Sanchez.

Don't know why Arsenal fans are gloating. They're going into the new season with 2 players that don't want to sign new contracts (Sanchez & Ozil) 1 definitely doesn't want to be there, Holding as a starting centre half, a midfield 2 of Xhaka and Elneny and Lacazette as their only striker (unless you count Welbeck!).
I mean look at their squad:

Cech, Ospina

Bellerin, Kolasinac, Monreal, Debuchy (haha)

Koscielny, Mertesacker, Holding, Chambers - Look at those centre halves!

Xhaka, Coquelin, Elneny, Cazorla (crocked), Wilshere (crocked)

Sanchez, Ozil, Walcott, Ramsey, Nelson

Lacazette, Welbeck

Add a toxic atmosphere and they'll be lucky to get top 8.

If they see this as a win let them have it. Wait till next summer/January when Sanchez walks out and no one wants to join a regressing team.

Feel sorry for Sanchez could have played with this:
--------------------------Gundogan
---------De Bruyne---------------------Silva/Silva
Sanchez/Sterling----Aguero/Jesus-------Sanchez/Sane

Instead he's got this:
-------------------Elneny----------Xhaka
Ramsey/Walcott-----------Ozil------------------Sanchez
---------------------------Lacazette

Difference is night and day!

The idea that Arsenal fans are gloating is bloody ridiculous.

We know our place and it's no longer in the top 6 but at least we haven't taken down our trousers and let you lot feck us up the proverbial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.