Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silver lining to not getting him this past window is all of the downside is now mitigated if all that international football catches up to him and he regresses sooner rather than later.

would buying Sanchez have meant less game time for Sergio? If so, this may be a blessing in disguise as it allows Jesus and Aguero to flourish

That is a bitter fuck you to alexis,we must push to get him in jan,he doesn't deserve to have to play in this crap competition

Think you are looking for things that aren't there Karen, he needs minutes, he's had no pre season, looked off the pace with Chile, even last night his timing looked off until the goal. Perhaps not just physically but mentally as well.

In an ideal world he's ready & firing for starting at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, not sure if even that will be the case though.

I really do hope we are not going to go back for Alexis. I watched all of last night's game and Alexis worked like a lion chasing everything, but he couldn't hurt Cologne with his dribbling it was just all out effort and mostly passing. He scored a wonder goal, because he's got fantastic technique but his pace has gone. He's going to be a midfielder for Arsenal. I think he'll have a decent season, but his career is coming to an end, and he's not a player that a potential title winning side should buy.

If you just see the clip of the goal, you'll think wonderful player. And of course he has wonderful technique, but if you watch the whole game you'll see him desperately trying to make an impression and struggling to do it. I admire him, but that doesn't mean we should buy him

3RQYJKn.gif

I really do hope we are not going to go back for Alexis. I watched all of last night's game and Alexis worked like a lion chasing everything, but he couldn't hurt Cologne with his dribbling it was just all out effort and mostly passing. He scored a wonder goal, because he's got fantastic technique but his pace has gone. He's going to be a midfielder for Arsenal. I think he'll have a decent season, but his career is coming to an end, and he's not a player that a potential title winning side should buy.

If you just see the clip of the goal, you'll think wonderful player. And of course he has wonderful technique, but if you watch the whole game you'll see him desperately trying to make an impression and struggling to do it. I admire him, but that doesn't mean we should buy him

Alexis hat trick against Chelsea incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.